Monday 9 August 2010

7 hours!!!!

I did the longest trip from Manchester to London,....
Actually I just need around 5 hours from Manchester coach station to London Victoria coach station but it was totally different...
that was clear on my ticket, I would departure at 16.45 from Manchester coach station... n I came to the place 15 minutes before, but unfortunately, i didn't see 540 coach..., It was good for me because I would be able to choose my favorite seat.. :)
but everything changed whereas one of national express staff told our bus had something problem n we would do our trip by 2 mini buses that don't provide toilet n we would seat really close each other.. hufff... that made almost the passengers angry because we had paid the fare n we deserved to get good services...
but in my mind, i just wanted to go to London as soon as possible...
Finally, we went to London but we had to transit to Birmingham first, and changed the vehicle with proper coach in there..
n it was my longest trip from Manchester to London, I spent around 7 hours on the trip......




~ waiting the coach in Birmingham coach station ~

1 comment:

  1. mukanyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...hahahahahha

    capek sekali, banyak istirahat ya :)

    ReplyDelete