Friday 30 July 2010

Superstore or Traditional Market

Hi everyone..., how r u all??
n my dearness Riani Rilanda... hoping my pray always with u darl....
.........
Actually, I used to purchase things in traditional market... as we know.,. the price is cheaper!!!hehe
But, yesterday,. I decided to bought my items in the superstore "TESCO"..
Why?? although TESCO is far from my house, Shopping in TESCO much more pleasant than in traditional market.... Not only because of its a big store, but also sometimes we can get special offer for some items... n I got it for juice and chocolate as well.... :D

n there are all my items :
  • exotic juice (2 items)
  • fresh milk
  • chicken legs
  • lamp boneless
  • baby romaine
  • salad
  • choclate (2 items)
for all of them,. i only paid 8.59 ponds... :D
another think why shopping in the TESCO is more comfortable is because we don't have to wait the queue,. I did the payment by myself (the new one system of payment that we don't have in Indonesia)

that is my story,.
n how is your experience?? which one do you prefer, superstore or traditional market???

3 comments:

  1. hey, tell me more about the payment system in superstore Le..anyways, i prefer traditional market...not! hehehe, jarang banget gue ke traditional market, wait wait, traditional market yang lo maksud disini pasar kan? yang becek itu? hehehehe.. yeah, lebih murah sih pasti, tp kebanyakan pasar sekarang masih berantakan ya? kecuali yang udah diberesin pemerintah, lebih teratur dan rapi :)

    anyways, kurus banget sih lo leeee....kangen banget ya sama rindang? hhihihihi..home soon, sebelum dirimu menikah kita tarawisata duluuu :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, you r right... traditional market is pasar in Indonesia., but it is not muddy as common traditional market in Indonesia.

    n then about payment system...
    We do everything by myself,. firstly, we touch the barcode code of each item to the payment machine, if the thing does not have barcode, like banana or other fruit,. just put them on the machine, the machine will measure the weight of the fruit automatically..
    after finishing calculate all the items, we have to pay it... we can pay with either card, money, or our coins...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pioneer Sand is a source for artificial grass Phoenix,artificial grass superstore, artificial grass companies, artificial grass Mesa AZ and more. Contact us today for .

    ReplyDelete