Wednesday 2 June 2010

I'll always with you

I've been living in manchester since 1 month ago.....
left my family, friends and my beloved girl Riani Rilanda...., is it easy? yes, it is easy in the first month...., but it is so really....really hard in the second month.
I miss my family, my home, laugh with my friends......
and i lose many times with my girl to see each other grow...., lose many moments when we feel up or down...,
It's not easy for me, but i will do my best....
I'll always with you....
and want to see your pretty smile.... your big laugh... your happiness..., to be your guardian..... anytime, wherever and how you are....,

Love you Riani Rilanda

2 comments:

  1. :)

    You're gonna be fine darl..

    Me,,
    Waiting here, without any doubts about you being succeed.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwww......... :D

    ReplyDelete